What’s up people today I am gonna tell you how you can use wifi with OTG cable on any android device.
So here are two methods of doing it!
Method: 1.Using tethering
- Enable USB tethering.
- Connect it to pc
- Enable USB debugging
- Now open control panel >> devices >> network devices.
- Click on share internet or use the device as an adapter after installing the driver by right-clicking on the device logo.
- Your phone shall be connected to the internet if not then follow up the next method
- Method: 2.
- Reverse tethering
Note: A rooted Android phone,
Desktop or laptop computer running Windows, Working broadband Internet connection on the desktop or laptop, Android Software Development Kit (SDK) installed on the desktop or laptop are the prerequisites.
- Download the reverse tethering tools and save the file to your computer.
- Now Extract the ZIP file to a folder on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging .
- After that Go to the folder where you extracted the ZIP file’s contents.
- Run AndroidTool.exe.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable and make sure that it is properly connected.
- In the Android USB Tunnel window, click on the Refresh Devices button.
- From the list on the right of the detected devices, select a Domain Name Server (DNS) to use.
- Click the Show Android Interface button. This will install the app and other needed binaries to your phone.
- If the Superuser app on your phone asks whether to allow “USB Tunnel,” choose to allow the app. If the process crashes after receiving Superuser rights, close the Android USB Tunnel Windows application and repeat the procedure from the start.
- Click on the Connect button on the Android USB Tunnel window on your computer.
- Again, if the Superuser app on your phone asks, choose to allow “USB Tunnel.”
And now you can enjoy the internet on your device. Enjoy the internet.